1. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed
in the pit area.
2. Misconduct at the event, either through
driving or behavior will be cause for ejection from the event.
Tampering with any required safety device or safety equipment
to render it ineffective will be grounds for immediate ejection
from the event and will carry a fine and/or a suspension from
Association Events for an amount and/or time to be determined
by the event officials.
3. Failure to follow directions from the
starter or any race official will be cause for disqualification.
4. Vehicles may not proceed to the staging
lanes without passing a technical inspection.
5. Crew personnel in the staging lanes
or starting line area should be fully attired (shoes are required).
All occupants of push trucks must be seated while vehicle is
in motion. Starter and primer of remote start cars must stand
to side of car, not in front of vehicle.
6. All races will be final when you take
the stage bulbs; no rerun after the race has been run. If you
accept the green light, you accept the official outcome of that
7. A jack and jack stands are required
when working underneath any car in the pits. When starting a
vehicle in the pit area, vehicle must be fully within the assigned
pit space and a licensed driver must be in the driver's seat.
8. All cars will be inspected for general
safety and adherence to ONA rules. By your entry into this event,
you acknowledge the ONAs right to inspect your vehicle
at any time for legality and/or safety violations. ONA will make
every effort to make these inspections in a timely manner. ONAs
policy on allowable limits in cubic inch of displacement, weight
or any other standard is 0 (zero) tolerance. The racer must allow
for any variance in measuring devices.
9. One (1) burnout across the starting
line is allowed.
10. Starters decision is final in
all matters of staging or starting of the race.
11. The Race Directors decision will
be final in any disputes.
Also see: Competition